Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Say Hello!!! Don’t Hide :3


 

So i Made this Doll sock base a few month back, I still had to glue it together though and decide what to do with it. 
DSC04457-horz

I wanted a Girl One this time so I went exploring in the Craft Dresser ^_^ found some wonderful stuff to dress her up in! I made a skull dress from old sweater material. I snipped the sides & glued on black material so The dress would have flare :3 . Found a purple ribbon and glued on a purple toy bow. Used a red ribbon thing for the neck of her dress so it would have more of a completed look. And Lastly i found part of emerald necklace thing and attached that ^_^
~I Added some Brown Fun Fur for the Hair (think that’s what my teacher called it before x3 ) AND BIG BUTTON EYES!!

DSC04465   DSC04478-horz-vert

WELCOME TO THE GROUP!! ^_^ MWHAHAHAHA!!!! Creepy?? what?? I Don’t see anything creepy here Open-mouthed smile They are just soo darn adorable!! 

Now what to name her x3

No comments:

Post a Comment