Monday, October 1, 2012

Food ~ 3 course meal


So My brother loved it when i made Samosas so he let me spend some of his money to make us yummy food today since i didn’t work (Got a job at Pizza Hut like 4days ago)
I quickly decided what would be a yummy simple 3 course meal and we took a trip to dollarrama for things that we didn’t have witch came up to $8
DSC04480
2 Light flake Tuna cans, Peach cocktail drink, Canned mushrooms, Stir-fry sauce mix, baby corn, instant vanilla pudding and Fruit cocktail.

~Tuna toast spread.~
First I took the Tuna and made a Tuna salad/spread with Mayo, Lettuce, onion, & celery.  Toasted some buns and put it on top & Enjoyed with some peach cocktail drink :3
DSC04484
~Stir-fry~
Ground beef, Onion's, Baby corn, canned mushrooms, stir-fry mix, add to Rice x3
Okay to be honest i just made this x3 and didn’t eat it yet, I’m not hungry,  I had a bite and it was delish though Open-mouthed smile Reason it was made last and why i didn’t nom it down was because my Mom made a potato and cauliflower Dinner today :3 So this is going to be breakfast or lunch for when i wake up ^_^ hehe yayz.
DSC04491

~Crepes with fruit cocktail and vanilla pudding~
Omg you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting to have Crepes with some sort of fruit filling x3 all the other times i made them was with no fruit, just butter, syrup, icing sugar….  I was hoping to find Fruit pie filling at Dollarrama and some whip cream powder mix, But Dollarrama Didn’t have those things, So this was what we did instead :3
It had such a calm taste
DSC04486

All I had today was 3 good sized portion meals (not including the stir fry) And I bloated up like 5pounds because of how little I ate yesterday and the day before and the day before due to me not having a appetite from working, Who loses their appetite from working? D:  … Then again I did have a Salad last night with like 2 teaspoons of bacon bits and grated permission Best salad ever.… Haha that has nothing to do with it but oww my tummy hurts from Eating this much after eating so little for the past few days Sad smile Oh wells Bed time then I gets to hang with my boyfriend tomorrow Smile And we are going to go see The movie hotel Transylvania!! Open-mouthed smile
Edit~ D: never mind, Work called in saying i work at 5 today, so no hanging with Airon… Poopy.. I haven't seen him since the 23rd Sad smile Agg Well hopefully we work something out <3
Second Edit~ But i did see him on Wednesday :) and we went to go see the movie at silver city and we got popcorn :3 And he bought me a soft pretzel at polo because i never had a soft pretzel before :D It was amazing! then i got to chill with him at his place and i got to sleep over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment