Friday, September 21, 2012

Drawings I Drew Of people I Know :O

So this Blog entry will be of everyone I drew ^_^ that i know… Including me x3 Lets put the ones of me last :P ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are people very dear to my heart, My close friends and of course my boyfriend. ^_^ ♥ (BESIDES RICKY, SUCHA JERK MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I’M NOBODY IN HIS LIFE ANYMORE, AND IGNORING ME ALMOST ALL THE TIME  :@ Kinda Told him off too x3 but he still doesn’t care so i shall not care about him :3 Fuck people like that, I Said what i had to say and now it’s done, i guess. :3 People like that aren’t worth my time. I thought maybe he was just really busy in life  -.- but that doesn’t seem like the case. )
 
389124_10150977477365425_637535424_21459986_846609777_n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The First drawing down below was from 2011 before June, The hearts are no more of course. F'lar, Me, Evan&Kirsten.||| Second one was from 2011 June Me,Airon. Chey and Evan. we were in a relationship at the same time. Chey and Evan decided to stop seeing each other like 2 month after. Pretty Epic Times i Must say though. Evan and Airon are best friends and Me and Chey are best friends so of course it was a great time :3  Hehe ^_^
 
as_my_months_pass_by_xx_chii_goddess_xx-d3dq42las_we_fall__by_xx_chii_goddess_xx-d41fsuh 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This One done below is going to be a little bit big! A Comic strip thing, I Made this for Airon <3 hehehe

aironcomic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SAMMEH, I made this one for her Birthday at the beginning of this month :3

sammehHBD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Charen – My Cousin (made her like a anime character) |||  Allex – (second?) Cousin. 
ShallBeAcceptedInJAPAN_by_xx_chii_goddess_xx            Alexella_update_by_xx_chii_goddess_xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cindy-Sister                                                                          Chey Rose- Best friend.
Winter_land_by_xx_chii_goddess_xxChey_by_xx_chii_goddess_xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GIFS.
meowmeow_friends_blink_unf_chibi_me_by_xx_chii_goddess_xx-d4n89pz
Me Jumping x3   ~ ~~  friends gif~~~ Me blinking   ~  Sammeh being Awesome!! ~~~ More blinking me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY now the ones Of me me me me x3
The First one is of me and Chey 2008 or maybe it was 2009 x3 . Second one was made in 2009 .
emorainbow_by_xx_chii_goddess_xxme___lol_by_xx_chii_goddess_xx
Third one 2010, i miss these knock off Convers. forth one dec/2011 (my boobs aren’t plump like that, lmfao. x3 )
lay_back_by_xx_chii_goddess_xx381703_10151012582310425_637535424_21574197_1194009313_n
The last one I did in 2012 A few month ago ^_^   vvvvvvvv
tracy_mae_by_xx_chii_goddess_xx-d56jh3n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO WE ARE DONE HERE!! ^_^ I’m pretty sure that’s every drawing i can get to.
Smile with tongue outSmileIn love Bye, for now.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! For a moment there, I was gunna be like, "BITCH! WHERE'S ME" and then I kept scrolling and Now I'm like.. D'aawweee :3 <333 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL hehehe well of course you would be up there!! :3

      Delete