Monday, September 24, 2012

Time to make Samosas!!! (Taco wanna-be Samosas)


So i like making yummy food and this is what i decided to make today, Samosas.

I Made the dough (double batched this)
|| 1/2 cup Flour || 1tsp of Salt || 1tbs+1/2 tbs Oil || 1/4 cup–2 tbs Warm water. || (My sister wrote this down along time ago when she found the recipe, at least it works x3 (Might have to add a little bit more water and or oil though)) 
 
I let the dough sit aside for 15mins. In this time I made the filling. You can add what ever you feel like i guess, but a real samosa probably wouldn’t have the filling i decided to use x3 Samosas would have like potato's, corn, onions & beef. ect.

I Mixed up Head/Roman Lettuce, Ham, Ground Beef & Onions for the filling :3  

DSC04378DSC04380 So then After you got every thing done, You Roll out the dough and make little rectangle shapes And you close it up like a pyramid, Pinching it to make sure it’s closed good and wont re-open.

DSC04381 Wait until the Oil gets hot! Pop in as much as can fit beside each other in the deep fryer. Wait until golden brown and TADA! You have yummy ass Samosas :) double batch made like 20, depends on what size you make them though :p

DSC04382 Shh I know this one doesn’t look like a pointy pyramid ^_^ but the rest kinda did.
I had some zesty burgerking sauce with it x3 Cindy likes it with Soy Sauce.
It was yummy Open-mouthed smile Cindy said because the filling wasn’t really what would be in samosas that it tasted like some sort of Taco wanna-be samosa x3
~~~~~~~~~
Cindy brought some cheese cake home so i might get some of that latter :D Hehehe.

Ahaha I’ve been trying to workout a little and pick up my metabolism x3 This might slow things down a little x3

But another reason for me trying to workout is so i can make more yummy food like this and not worry to much x3 ~ Now to go drink some Iced water, I’m thirsty.
(WOAHH I”M DRINKING ICED WATER, I’M SO HEALTY! LOL JK)
I don’t even know what Healthy means anymore x3 healthy this healthy that :I
If i had money i would rather eat yummy fruits x3 I love Fruits!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment