Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Craft ~ Two Sided Heart Speech Bubble.


Thought of this last night! :) I just had to do it.
So starting off, I got some cardboard, out lined with pencil, took a blade and made it into a speech bubble.
I wanted to do both sides, so I Coloured one side Black
DSC04393-tile 

Bad side, Good side. x3
Lots of glitter on the good side x3 White glitter and Red glitter (The glue isn’t 100% dry that’s why it looks like that)
DSC04403-horz

Attached a string in the middle and waited for the glue to dry enough to hold (I used Floss, Lmfao)
DSC04421-horz

So Of course I’m not going to keep it dangling above my head so it can get in the way x3 So i added it to the corner of my room.
DSC04443DSC04449-vert

Open-mouthed smile It took like all day to make because of the glue part lmfao x3 But it was worth it!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool :O I wish I had crafty stuff so I could make cool things like this :C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for having a craft dresser!! ♥ x3
      You make some pretty cool crafty things with what you can get at!! :3
      I should finish making my other doll x3 I want to make it a girl this time :P Though I think It's harder to make girls look creepy cute...

      Delete