Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hello again.


So Lori got me a job a Pizza Hut :) finally my first job. Started on September 27th , I really love it, it’s straight forward and pretty simple that keeps me busy, if it’s not a dead day ^_^ The people that work there are great as well, a few of them i already know from the maples. I would take a picture of me in uniform, but it’s dirty right now, so i rather not :O
I work like over 30 hours every week, two days off in the week. I only got a 10 day pay check for my first pay because of it being my first pay check and how every pay day they hold back a week because that’s what all places do that pays you for work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Airon told me about Virgin Mobile super tab so i looked into it, I seen this nice sexy phone they had for the cheapest, looked into it some more and decided it was what i wanted & that it would be a good phone to start with. So now I’m on a $35 plan with a pay as you go data(If u use it, I turn it on rarely for a short time if i want to check something out and there is no wi-fi)
►My first Cell Phone~ HTC desire C.◄ Oct 9th
2012-10-23 16-32-41.2932012-10-23 16.28.274_1351030362410
I Really love this android, it’s so cute and affordable.  :3 No complaints so far. I found out i can use my computer to connect to my phone with just a network :O it’s called Airdroid, it’s magic. Also I found a app yesterday thanks to Cheys boyfriend, it’s like a little pet you take care of and play games with and watch it grow up <3 the app is called Pou. It’s like one of those tamagotchis i use to have as a kid x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GST check Oct 9th, I got acrylic paints at Dollarama…i had to buy a few more colours that where not here :D This was my most want.
2012-10-11 22.11.35 2012-10-13 00.16.11◄◄◄<<┐
Of course i had to do something with them x3 this was my first idea of what to do with them—>^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
on the 10th I Played Dungeons and dragons for the first time with Airon, Adam, Albert, two other guys and one other girl that i can’t remember their names, though i know one of the guys is a goblin named scabs x3 . My character is a Human Fighter named Alora Aspen with lilac hair and green eyes. She has a flying carpet :D . We were in a desert for the longest time but at the end finally found a river and ocean, killed a crocodile, & sadly had nothing to make crocodile soup with so i had to take more food from someone because i didn’t buy portions when i should have x3 . Scabs(w/e his name is) made a head shape out of a pliable eraser and I just made it look 10x weirder by making it into a monster thing. I doodled while the guys where having their turn fighting the monsters. The last picture is what we were using to show where our characters were on the map, I was the bunny one. D&D is fun, definitely would play it again :)
2012-10-10 17.12.312012-10-10 20.57.302012-10-10 21.49.302012-10-10 22.20.02

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So for My first pay check Oct 17th I told Lori she had to help me with clothe shopping, or else i would buy more cute little monster weird childish shirts and sweaters that i didn’t need. Spent 80% of my pay check on clothe and this is the out come. One shirt is in the wash, looks like the third t-shirt but it’s red and black and the stripes have a little chisel to them.
3 jeans, 4tops, 3 cardigans & a fall jacket > not quite warm enough for winter, but it’s a nice brand name and looks really nice
2012-10-23 15.48.302012-10-23 15.57.082012-10-23 16.09.552012-10-23 16.12.08 

I spent 15% of my pay check on food… lmfao the pizza and boneless wings could have been avoided but i wanted to catch up a little with Ricky when i was in the area for some video meeting thing work had me go to the Henderson pizza hut for.

THIS IS THE BEST FOOD I EVER BOUGHT RIGHT HERE, this place is called Gami Sushi.
Cindy & I were supposed to go to another sushi place called sushi gen because of how cheap it sounded and the amount you get for such a cheap price, but it was closed for a clean up or something when we got there… i wonder why.. So we kept walking down portage since of course there will be another sushi place down there. We came across a place called Gami sushi, we were like YES FINNALY A SHUSHI PLACE THAT ISN’T CLOSED. We walked in and it was a bit small, but nice and looked really cosy and welcoming. I Ordered Gyoza & 2 orders of Salmon Skin rolls. You get Miso soup as a free starter :) I always wanted to try miso soup, It’s really yummy, it had some small tofu parts in it and green onions, I related the taste of it to chicken soup with saltine crackers. Gyozo are those dumpling things, I forgot if they had pork or chicken in them but they were sooooo fucking good, first time having dumplings like this. The Salmon Skin Rolls, Best Sushi i ever put in my mouth so far, one of the cheapest rolls to order here and it’s soo yummy , you could taste the Salmon skin was fried until crispy because it had a bit of chard taste, it wasn’t burnt though, it gave it a really nice flavour, and their house sauce is drizzled over it, gave it a really nice touch, just thinking about it makes my mouth water. Since i never had much money before I always bought that cheap sushi in a box that don’t have much flavour but it was what got me started loving sushi. Any way after the delicious Rolls I didn’t feel like our meal was complete just yet, it was like a cliff hanger so we finished it off with yummy Mango Ice cream.
2012-10-18 14.29.192012-10-18 14.46.47

And this is where I’m going to end this blog post :) I found a recipe for Gyozo wrappers so i may just need to make that tomorrow ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment