Thursday, June 17, 2010

<3 …..A Scattered Dream…..

 


okay i officially like this blog better just because of Windows Live Writer <3
It just makes it so much easier… <3 Fucking hiccups OWW how annoying ….
Summer is finally here :3 Grad dinner is on the 23rd … I have a Slight idea on
how I’m going to dress up ., couldn’t wear my sisters dress because my Ribcage
Is to Gigantic  D: .. Bwaahaha I Hate when my brother screams it pisses me off
I want to like shove a dirty sock in his Mouth , Blast the music So the screaming
would stop :] ., I wish He was here <3 I wish i could wake up to him in the morning,
i can wish as much as i like but its not going to come true <3 but that’s okay, ill
have him in my arms once again … sooner or later <3.   I love him <3 

tumblr_l1z4niOyan1qbokzbo1_500

No comments:

Post a Comment